Monday, February 23, 2009

Jamie Nichols


Diva - Beyoncé


Modeling is a freeing experience for me. I feel like I come alive in front of the camera. Red hot six foot redhead,

Jamie Nichols, talks about the past ,

present, and future.

When I was a little girl my aunt would dress me up and take pictures of me. I soaked in fashion magazines my aunt read and thought it would be fun to play dress up for a living! Nowadays, I don’t just want to take a pretty picture, I want to make a statement of some sort. I hope to further my career with EMG and I feel like I’m known by management and they really want to help me on my path.

With a slight frame and strong presence, Jamie is the missing element from your next project. You can book her at info@envisagemodelgroup.com. More photos of Jamie can be seen at www.myspace.com/envisagemodelgroup.


DG Studios Website: myspace.com/docfealgud

Sprinkle Photography Website: myspace.com/rocksolidphoto

Scott Quamenn

Bob Edens Website: www.BobEdens.com

Bill McCord Website: www.billmccord.com

Christian of Villiger Art

Sublime Lightworks Website: www.modelmayhem.com/746826

Kyoung Kim Website: www.pbase.com/kyoung

2009 Fandom Calendar: Miss November



No comments:

Post a Comment

EMG Company Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY E-LETTER

(Required fields are bold)




Preferred format
Preferred format    


Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp