Saturday, February 28, 2009

EnVisage a Better You 2/28/09

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."

Lance Armstrong
Cancer Survivor and Athlete


In the beginning, I pretty much sacrificed everything that meant the most to me to get the company started. I was grinding so hard that I didn't have time to spend with my family and I certainly didn't see my friends which I often beat myself up about. I barely ate and lost a tremendous amount of weight. I would only get a few hours of sleep each night and, even when I did sleep, I was dreaming about EMG.

I was lucky to have the support of my family and friends because my relationships and health truly did suffer but it was only temporary and well worth it. If you want something, give it one hundred percent and then throw in an extra fifty. It will hurt but, in the end, it will be worth it. Start strong and finish first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMG Company Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY E-LETTER

(Required fields are bold)




Preferred format
Preferred format    


Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp