Friday, February 27, 2009

Amanda Glass


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



How does it feel to be so beautiful?

I think beauty is a state if mind. I appreciate when others think I am beautiful. That makes me feel even more confident.


How long have you been in the game?

I started as a baby pageant contestant when I was 4 or 5 courtesy of mother. I considered a modeling career when I was 14. During my college years, I had my first photo shoot. After graduating with my degree, I have gained more opportunities in acting and modeling. I hope they continue to come.


So you're a new momma, any advice to other model mommas?

Being a mother is very hard work. The best advice I can give is trust your motherly instincts, involve the father of the child in everyday duties, and love your baby with all your heart. Keep prospective on what is most important and do those things, everything else will come in time.


In one word, how would you describe yourself and why?

Demonstrative, because I am very expressive when I want to be, I will let you know what I am feeling and my opinions.


You have perfect skin...what's your beauty regimen?

I drink a lot of water. I use the SkinMilk Product line, and the Clean & Clear Astringent. I typically do not use make-up on a daily basis.


Tell us about the best job you ever booked.

Honestly I have had very good experiences on the all the jobs I have booked thus far. The experiences included meeting new people, having fun, and showing off my talent. An example of one those experiences was when I was booked as a Stand-In role for Tyler Perry's House Of Payne.


Who's your fave photog?

All of the photographers I have worked with are my favorite because each one was able to capture a different side of me. A few photographers I have had the pleasure to work with are Derek Blanks, Richard Flood, Trent Arthur, Raquel Riley-Thomas.


Who is your fashion model icon?

People I look up to have their own styles and that to me makes them fashion icons, a few of those women are Halle Berry, Reese Witherspoon, Beyonce.

Single lady or do you have a ring on it?

I am happily married.


As a full time model, what's your advice to all of the hopefuls?

Be persistent. Make goals and plan steps to accomplish your goals.


See more of Amanda at www.myspace.com/envisagemodelgroup!



No comments:

Post a Comment

EMG Company Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY E-LETTER

(Required fields are bold)




Preferred format
Preferred format    


Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp